* Children under 13 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Membership cards are required for facility access.
- Community Center members must verify residency or non residency. To qualify as a resident you must live in Murphy, pay property taxes, or work in Murphy.
- Children between the ages of 4-17 must have a parent or legal guardian sign them up for a membership.
- Cards may not be damaged or altered as they are the property of the City of Murphy.
- All children ages 12 years and under must be supervised by an adult member at all times to access and use the facility.
- All game and athletic equipment is available for check out with a membership card. No equipment will be checked out without current membership card.
- A fee of $3 will be charged for lost or destroyed cards. The fee will be used to duplicate the original. This fee does not apply to a new membership, member age membership update or renewing a membership.