Will the city repair a leak in my home?
Please do not call us if you have a leak inside your home. here may be a water supply cut-off in your "stop waste valve box" by the front faucet outside your home. If there is no cut-off valve or if you need assistance in turning off the water supply to your house, please call Utility Billing at (972) 468-4100. Utility Billing

Show All Answers

1. How do I get a street light repaired?
2. How do I get a stop sign repaired?
3. To whom do I report a missing or damaged street sign?
4. Where does Murphy get its water?
5. Where is the water shut-off to my house?
6. What should I do about a meter leak?
7. Whom should I contact if I have no water?
8. Will the city repair a leak in my home?
9. What should I do if my sewer is backing up?
10. Can sewer gas enter my home from city sewer lines?
11. What should I do if water is coming out of the ground?
12. Whom do I call if I experience unusual water pressure in my home?