Murphy Park Regulations
- Park hours are 5 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Park facilities are available on a first come first serve basis, unless reserved.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed in the park. Alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times. Pet owners must clean up after their pets.
- All waste or unsightly matter shall be disposed of in trash receptacles.
- Damaging or defacing park property is prohibited.
- Fires are permitted only in enclosed grills in designated park areas.
- Golfing is prohibited.
- Remote-controlled radio-operated or gas-powered airplanes / helicopters are not allowed in the parks.
- Motorcycles, motorized scooters, or other motorized vehicles are prohibited on or over any park curb, sidewalk, and grassy areas.
- No motor vehicles are allowed in the park.
- Posting of signs, circulars, and notices is prohibited.
- Swimming, bathing, and polluting any creek, pond, lake, or water within any park is prohibited.
- Fishing is catch and release only. All state fishing laws apply.
- No boats or canoes not allowed in ponds at Liberty Ridge Park or the Timbers Nature Preserve Park.
- All parks are tobacco-free.
- For more detailed rules and regulations see Chapter 50 of the City Ordinances for all park rules.